On Nov 24 we are closing pools: ZEC, DASH, FTC, VTC.
Due to very high ETH transaction fees we had to include those fees in our payouts.
We are closing LTC + DOGE + VIA pool. Please withdraw your coins until the end of October 2019
Today we've added Ravencoin pool. PPLNS fee is 0 until the end of June 2019
We lowered RBPPS VTC fee to 2% and introduced 1% PPLNS. Also we significantly reduced number of confirmations in VTC, PAS, DASH pools
NiceHash added support fot Bitcoin Gold. You can use their service to mine BTG on Coinotron.
PascalCoin V4 MainNet Hard fork with RandomHash will be activated on block 260000 ( on 2018-11-15 ). In order to continue mining PASC after block 260000, please use this miner rhminer
We created new api. Please check out documentation: https://www.coinotron.com/api
We moved pool list here: https://www.coinotron.com/app?action=homePools
We've significantly reduced minimum payout limits !!! Please check out:
We've lowered ETH and ETC RBPPS rate to 2% !!!
We are closing PPC pool on 2017-12-02. Please withdraw your PPC coins until the end of 2017
We've added ZEC BTG profit switch multiport on port 7778. Pool will continuously calculate current profitability of ZEC, BTG and let you mine current best.
Today we've added Bitcoin Gold pool. Just point your miners to port 3349. More info in Help section.
We've disabled RBPPS mode in FTC pool. All FTC miners will be automatically switched to PPLNS
Today we added PascalCoin pool. Just point your PASC miners to port 3348. More info in Help section.
Today we added ZEC pool. Just point your ZEC miners to port 3346. More info in Help section.
Today we added ETC ETH profit switch multiport. Just point your ETH miners to port 7777. Pool will continuously calculate current profitability of ETH, ETC and let you mine current best.
We've added Ethereum Classic pool. You can use the same setup as in case of ETH mining and point your miners to port 3345. ETC Payouts will be enabled as soon as we are sure that everything works ok
DAO wars soft-fork dilemma: We've updated pool's default ETH client to get 1.4.8 with option --dao-soft-fork. Also we introduced new port for miners not supporting soft-fork: 3391
We've added support for the newest implementation of ETH Stratum protocol created by NiceHash. Just use our standard Eth port 3344 and this NiceHash fork of Genoil's ethminer on your own rigs. We suggest using latest version available here https://github.com/nicehash/cpp-ethereum/releases More info here: https://forum.ethereum.org/discussion/7346/bounty-for-ethereum-pool-operators-to-add-nicehash-compatibility#latest
Ethereum RBPPS is now available in ETH Stratum pool.
We are closing EXP pool. Please withdraw your coins until the end of November
We've added Expanse pool
Today we have launched Ethereum pool.
Vertcoin: Hard Fork at block 347000
Darkcoin has been renamed to DASH.
Today we introduced email confirmation for changing payout address. This should further enhance the safety of your coins. When you change payout address it will stay "locked" until you unlock it using special code sent to your email address.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The following General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter as "GENERAL TERMS") apply to any use of the MINING POOLS (hereinafter as "POOLS") accessible via the platform coinotron.com (hereinafter as "PLATFORM") and governs the rights and obligations of the OPERATOR and the USERS of the PLATFORM in relation to the provision of computing power on the PLATFORM designated for joint CRYPTOCURRENCY MINING.
2. By the registration of a new USER ACCOUNT as well as by any subsequent provision of computing power or any other usage of the POOLS available via PLATFORM, USER agrees with these GENERAL TERMS as well as with any subsequent terms and conditions to which these GENERAL TERMS refer, and undertakes to adhere to all of these terms and conditions of use.
3. If the entity or individual do not agree to abide by GENERAL TERMS, it is not allowed to use the PLATFORM. In such case the entity or individual shall undertake to delete their USER ACCOUNT immediately and leave the PLATFORM.
4. GENERAL TERMS may be unilaterally modified or amended by the OPERATOR at any time. OPERATOR shall notify USERS about the amendments in a way choose a the OPERATOR.
1. GENERAL TERMS shall assume the meanings stated below for the following terms:
a. POOL(S) - stands for network(s) via which USERS can share their computing power, to split the reward for the BLOCK equally, according to the amount of work they contributed to the probability of finding a BLOCK, accessible via PLATFORM.
b. PLATFORM - stands for the online platform operating under coinotron.com, established on servers belonging to the OPERATOR.
c. WEBSITE - stands for website under coinotron.com, along with all subpages to it,
d. OPERATOR - stands for an owner of a PATFORM,
e. USER or MINER - stands for legal entities or individuals, who provide their computing power to the PLATFORM for the purposes of the COOPERATIVE.
f. USER ACCOUNT - stands for USER'S personal access to the PLATFORM, where the USER among other things lists address of his wallet to receive a part of MINED CRYPTOCURRENCY pursuant to these GENERAL TERMS.
g. CRYPTOCURRENCY - stands for a decentralized virtual currency that uses cryptography to chain digital signatures of individual transactions.
h. MINING - stands for a process, in which MINERS perform mathematical operations to verify and add the transactions in a form of BLOCKS to the BLOCKCHAIN of the CRYPTOCURRENCY, for which they are rewarded with a certain amount of prospective CRYPTOCURRENCY.
i. BLOCK - stands for file in which Transaction data is permanently recorded. Each BLOCK includes the cryptographic hash of the prior BLOCK, linking the two - the linked BLOCKS form a BLOCKCHAIN.
j. BLOCKCHAIN - stands for organized linear sequence of the BLOCKS, linked using cryptography, Â created over time by adding new transactions to it, in which each BLOCK contains a cryptographic hash of the previous block, a timestamp, and transaction data.
k. ORPHAN BLOCK or STALE BLOCK - stands for the BLOCK which is no longer part of the BLOCKCHAIN, and therefore is not spendable.
l. TRANSACTION FEES - stands for fees for verification and addition of transactions to the CRYPTOCURRENCY BLOCKCHAIN.
m. WALLET - stands for an external virtual wallet, in which any individual USER can manage their obtained virtual CRYPTOCURRENCIES.
n. COOPERATIVE - stands for the principle on which the PLATFORM operates, i.e. the form of cooperation between OPERATOR and USERS and between USERS as such, concluded between the OPERATOR and each USER at the moment of setting up the USER ACCOUNT, for the duration of the USER ACCOUNT, governed by these GENERAL TERMS, in which OPERATOR provides USERS with a PLATFORM, in order to enable USERS to make joint MINING process effort using the combined computing power provided by the USERS and USERS provide the computing power to perform the MINING process.
1. OPERATOR provides the operation of the PLATFORM and the POOLS and is therefore the USER'S partner in COOPERATIVE, as well as in solving all issues, legal and factual, which may occur during the operation of the PLATFORM.
2. To establish and properly maintain the COOPERATIVE between OPERATOR and USER, the USER undertakes:
a. to create the USER ACCOUNT on the PLATFORM in order to provide the computing power to the POOL,
b. to select and configure its software and hardware, to mine and to carry out any other related activities for the duration of the COOPERATIVE, in accordance with the rules and conditions set out in the GENERAL TERMS,
c. to provide computing power to the POOL, that is to the OPERATOR, by using their hardware to perform processing operations sent to them by the OPERATOR for the purpose of CRYPTOCURRENCY MINING,
d. not to abuse any of the POOL mining mechanisms, processes set up by the OPERATOR, or to disrupt the operation or the availability of the POOL. Abuse include but is not limited to any attempted hacking or other factual offensive attack, such as withholding attack, botnet attack etc.
3. During the COOPERATIVE OPERATOR undertakes to:
a. exploit the computing power provided by USERS, for the CRYPTOCURRENCIES MINING in the joint effort to mine the BLOCKS.
b. provide continuous uninterrupted POOL operation, except for the period required to the maintenance, repairs of the POOL. If the POOL is or shall be unavailable due to a planned temporary maintenance shutdown, the OPERATOR shall inform USERS thereof via the PLATFORM.
4. OPERATOR is entitled not to accept the computing power offered by the USER without having to give a reason, either temporarily in regard to all USERS or merely from certain USERS (for example due to the USER ACCOUNT suspension or deletion etc.)
5. Nothing in these GENERAL TERMS may be interpreted in such a way as to that a civil or commercial partnership agreement is established between the OPERATOR and USERS, through COOPERATIVE or in any other way, or that the OPERATOR and USERS jointly form any type of collective entity or enterprise or any similar establishment.
1. Because USERS and OPERATOR make joint effort in MINING process by using the combined computing power provided by the USERS and the PLATFORM provided by OPERATOR, both USERS and OPERATOR are entitled to a part of MINED CRYPTOCURRENCY for the mined BLOCK of CRYPTOURRENCY in a following way:
a. USERS are entitled to a part of MINED CRYPTOCURRENCY in relation to the computing power provided by them to mine the BLOCK, depending on the actual amount of mined CRYPTOCURRENCY and hashrate at the time of extraction of a CRYPTOCURRENCY BLOCK that is valid and is subsequently accepted to the cryptocurrency network, using various methods of share distribution, described in a WEBSITE:
I. PPS - Pay Per Share. Each submitted share is worth a certain amount of coins.
II. RBPPS - Round-Based Pay Per Share. Like PPS, but division of MINED CRYPTOCURRENCY is delayed till a BLOCK is found and confirmed by the network. If a found BLOCK gets ORPHANED, part is not paid.
III. Prop. - When a BLOCK is found, the reward is distributed among all MINERS proportionally to how many shares each of them has found.
IV. DGM - Double Geometric Method. A hybrid between PPLNS and Geometric reward types - OPERATOR receives portion of share on short rounds and returns it on longer rounds to normalize the division of MINED CRYPTOCURRENCY.
V. PPLNS - Pay Per Last N Shares. Similar to proportional, but instead of looking at the number of shares in the round, instead looks at the last N shares, regardless of round boundaries.
b. OPERATOR is entitled to a part of MINED CRYPTOCURRENCY in relation to the Reward system stated on the PLATFORM WEBSITE.
2. In case in which the mined BLOCK is not accepted to the main BLOCKCHAIN of CRYPTOCURRENCY (i.e. in case of ORPHAN BLOCK or STALE BLOCK) or in the case of hard fork (when the CRYPTOCURRENCY BLOCKCHAIN is divided into two chains to create new CRYPTOCURRENCY), neither USERS or OPERATOR are entitled to any part of CRYPTOCURRENCY MINED in relation to mining such a STALE or ORPHAN BLOCK.
3. OPERATOR confirms the amount of MINED CRYPTOCURRENCY to the USER via their user ACCOUNT within a reasonable time period after each BLOCK is MINED. The part of MINED CRYPTOCURRENCY is forwarded to the address of the USER'S WALLET listed in their USER ACCOUNT. The part of MINED CRYPTOCURRENCY is considered as forwarded at the moment of sending it to the address of the USER'S WALLET listed in the USER ACCOUNT.
4. The part of MINED CRYPTOCURRENCY is forwarded in a CRYPTOCURRENCY, mining of which gave a rise to the part, unless stated otherwise.
5. If any circumstances arise that temporarily prevent the OPERATOR from the forwarding confirmation, the OPERATOR shall confirm the forwarding of the CRYPTOCURRENCY to the USER within a reasonable time period after such circumstances cease to exist.
6. USER acknowledges, that the sent part in MINED CRYPTOCURRENCY is irreversible and cannot be repeated and because of that USER is responsible for providing the correct information (e.g. correct address of their WALLET) within their USER ACCOUNT, taking into account the consequences referred to in § 5 point 1.b. below.
7. Any claims and complaints of the USERS shall be always made against and settled by the OPERATOR.
1. USER hereby waives to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law the right to claim damages incurred in relation to computing power provision, as well as damages incurred in relation to any other POOL or COOPERATIVE activity or in relation to information published on the PLATFORM. In particular the OPERATOR shall not be held liable to the USER for:
a. any loss or theft of mined CRYPTOCURRENCY gathered in the WALLET or a POOL due to the hacking and other similar attacks,
b. any damage incurred by the USER by sending the part of MINED CRYPTOCURRENCY to the address of a WALLET provided by the USER, if such address was invalid, does not belong to an USER entitled to a part, or owner of which refuses to pass the part to the USER, or to which the USER no longer has access,
c. any damage incurred by the USER as a consequence of planned or unplanned shutdown of the POOL,
d. any damages (especially loss of earnings) incurred by permanent or temporary termination of PLATFORM,
e. any errors in the hardware or software used by the OPERATOR or USER, whether internal or external, as well as for any damages resulting from such errors,
f. any damages to software or hardware of the USER or wear and tear of such software or hardware,
g. any damages incurred in relation to any loss of data on the hardware and software components of the USER,
h. costs for electricity needed or used by USER to provide computing power to the POOL.
i. loss of earnings incurred as a result of non-fulfillment of USER'S expectations regarding the amount of MINED CRYPTOCURRENCY for the provided computing power,
1. USER may, at any time withdraw from the COOPERATIVE with the OPERATOR by deleting his USER ACCOUNT.
2. Inactive USER ACCOUNTS (into which the USER has not logged for more than one year) may be deleted by the OPERATOR after a previous email warning made thirty (30) day prior the deletion.
3. The OPERATOR reserves the right to suspend an access of USER to the USER ACCOUNT or delete the USER ACCOUNT for suspicion of hacking, botnets use or for other breach of these GENERAL TERMS.
4. USER acknowledges that if he deletes his USER ACCOUNT or if it is deleted by OPERATOR in the cases stated in point 2 or 3 above, he loses the right to claim a confirmed part of MINED CRYPTOCURRENCY recorded on the USER ACCOUNT. In case of deletion of the USER ACCOUNT the USER waives all of their claims (in particular for the MINED CRYPTOCURRENCY forwarding) against the OPERATOR. Unpaid part of MINED CRYPTOCURRENCY shall be no longer paid after the deletion of the USER ACCOUNT and are considered a contribution to the POOL.
1. USER represents, that his activities carried out pursuant to these GENERAL TERMS comply with the laws of the countries, where USER is located or to which they must comply for other reasons. USER is responsible for obtaining necessary information about tax or similar obligations arising in relation to the provision of computing power on the PLATFORM by his own efforts.
2. USER acknowledges, that the result of the MINING is dependent mainly on luck, cannot be foreseen and the amount of the USER'S part in MINED CRYPTOCURRENCY is variable and in no case is fully or partially guaranteed by the OPERATOR.
3. OPERATOR may at any time with prior notice permanently or temporarily terminate the operation of the PLATFORM.
4. The OPERATOR shall notify USERS about the termination of the PLATFORM by posting a notice on the WEBSITE and shall summon the users to log into their USER ACCOUNT and collect MINED CRYPTOCURRENCY recorded on them. If the USER fails to do so within thirty (30) days after the date of notification specified in the previous sentence, all the confirmed CRYPTOCURRENCY recorded on the USER'S ACCOUNT will be considered as abandoned funds and it shall be taken over by the OPERATOR.
5. These GENERAL TERMS and any connected POOL activities are governed by the law of the Republic of Poland.
6. If any provision of these GENERAL TERMS shall become invalid or unenforceable, it shall not affect the validity or enforceability of other provisions, unless it is implied that the invalid or unenforceable provision is inseparable from other provisions.
7. GENERAL TERMS and comes into effect on the date of their publication on the PLATFORM webiste.